At Home with You by Stampin’ Up! makes Christmas very special
From the first time I saw this bundle (Stamp Set and Framelits) in the new annual catalogue, I just knew that it would become a favourite. I couldn’t see it only as a Christmas card, but also as an invitation, a birthday, housewarming, Halloween, Fall – even a wedding card. At Home with You by Stampin’ Up! was featured by me for this special invitation to my VIP night. This invitation proved to be the most popular card on Pinterest that I have ever pinned, with nearly 4000 saves in just a couple of months. Check it out here.
This Christmas card was one of my Stamp-a-Stack cards for my Christmas in July Creative Class and it was a favourite on the day. I kept the card fairly simple by not using the Framelit ‘to open the door’. I think the Wood Textures Designer Series Paper Stack door and the Boxwood Wreath make this card.
At Home with You by Stampin’ Up! card– all the details
Level of Difficulty: medium Time Required: 3/4 hour
- Card Base: Always Artichoke 5-1/2″ x 8-1/4″
- Whisper White layer 5-3/8″ x 4″ + scraps of Whisper White cardstock for sentiment, mat and pot. Emboss Whisper White layer with the Brick Wall Textured Embossing Folder.
- Wood Textures Designer Series Paper Stack 2-1/2″ x 4-1/4″. Tip: you will probably prefer the wood grain to run vertically. Stamp Door image in Memento Black Ink. Die cut door. Adhere wooden door to embossed Whisper White layer (Liquid Multipurpose Glue) positioning bottom of door approximately 3/4″ from the lower edge of your embossed Whisper White layer.
- Stamp (Always Artichoke) and die cut Christmas pot. Decorate with punch Real Red Glimmer Paper Dots, Colour two additional berries on pot.
- Stamp Merry Christmas and Welcome sentiments. Adhere Merry Christmas to the front of the wood door using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Attach Always Artichoke Cardstock 4″ x 3/4″ to the bottom of the door and the lower edge of your embossed Whisper White layer.
- Adhere Welcome die cut. Adhere Christmas pot using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Unfold Boxwood Wreath, adjust the leaves and adhere around the door using Mini Glue Dots (as pictured).
- Assemble card.
- Decorate the card insert as desired.
Stampin’ Up! Product List
For further information about the products used in this project, just click on the items below to view in my Online Store. I would love to be your Demonstrator if you don’t already have one and live in Australia. All these products can be purchased through my online shop or ordered through me. Please allow Demonstrator contact when ordering online so I can thank you properly. Stamp sets used in this project may be available in other mount options (wood-mount, clear-mount or photopolymer). I have listed the option that I used. If you are shopping online and your order is under $250, please use August Host Code 3N4HGBYB.
Don’t forget: Don”t miss out on your Clearance Rack goodies before they all sell out. Bingo prepayment required in the next couple of days.
I hope you enjoyed this project. If you need any assistance, don’t hesitate to contact me.