2019 Crafty Paper Bees Spring Craft escape
This is a fabulous opportunity to craft, with no ‘hurries or worries’, loads of laughter, whilst sharing ideas with new and old friends. Book a table for all your crafting friends. Everyone welcome, no matter what craft you do – sewing, knitting, quilting, cardmaking, memory keeping and scrapbooking. For all the fine print, click here. This is to be read with the craft retreat registration form (downloadable).
Numbers are strictly limited so get in early – pay your deposit to make sure you secure your spot.
Testimonials from recent events:
I really enjoyed myself and the company of all the ladies. Ann, you have done a great job and put so much effort into preparing for the weekend and made sure everyone was having a good time. Thank you so much. Kylie
Thank you very much for your organisation of this most enjoyable weekend. You did a magnificent job. Really appreciated the little extra touches and your beautiful display. Julie
Loved the personal touches and the stunning displays of current products and projects. Also found the group members very warm and happy to share their tips and techniques. Jennifer
Ann does an exceptional job organising the retreat and I hope it continues forever. It is an awesome weekend of treats, fun and good friends. Value for money definitely. Fran
OMG. Thank you so much for all your care and support. The projects were amazing. I learnt so many new skills and techniques…..Joanne
What to expect at the Craft Retreat:
• Check in Friday 20 September 5 pm; Check out Sunday 22 September 2 pm 2019;
• Time to relax, learn and take home some great projects whilst having fun;
• Optional crafting challenges with prizes;
• Two optional classes (not included in retreat registration);
• Theme night fun – Pyjama Party Friday Night (optional event);
• Lots of nice craft retreat surprises!
• QCCC (Queensland Conference and Camping Centres), 179 Gold Creek Road, Brookfield, only 25 minutes west of the Brisbane CBD
• All meals (including morning and afternoon tea and supper) from dinner Friday night until lunch on Sunday.
• A ten-acre urban retreat, just south of the D’Aguilar National Park, surrounded by a lush, tranquil forest that allows guests to escape the hustle and bustle of city life – hence the walking shoes
• The food is fantastic, the setting serene, and the focused time away, invaluable!
• Exclusive use of a large well-lit meeting room with 24-hour access – crafting in your jammies is of course encouraged…..
• Reserved Table Space (two per table), individual table additional $5 (subject to availability).
• All meals (for full attendees): Cooked breakfast, morning tea, lunch, afternoon tea, two-course dinner and supper.
• Air-conditioned shared bedrooms with single beds (no bunks).
• This venue is alcohol-free.
• Cost of Craft Retreat $295 (two nights/three days) – retreat payments can be made in cash or by direct deposit
• Early Bird Registration Available @ $285 – if full payment is received prior to 15 August 2019.
• You can pre-pay in instalments
• Daily attendance, subject to numbers, ($135 Saturday and $125 Sunday) including meals, goodie bag and gifts for that day. Full payment is required to secure your spot.
• All payments are non-refundable but are transferable to another person if YOU find the replacement. If you are unable to attend and have not been able to transfer your registration, you will still receive your goodie bag and other surprises if you have paid in full ($295 or early bird $285).
What to Bring:
• Personal items – clothing, toiletries, medications etc;
• Bedding (pillow, sheet, towel, blankets, sleeping bag);
• Mattress topper if you are like me;
• All your own crafting items required for your projects including your Basic Kit;
• Chair pillow;
• Warm clothing; and
• Walking shoes.
• Access to the stamp, Big Shot (including current Framelits and Thinlits but not consumerables) and punch stations including products from the just-released Christmas Catalogue – fair use policy applies.
• Crafting challenges.
• Details of the two optional classes (Saturday and Sunday morning) for an additional cost will be released closer to the event.
• No need to bring your entire craft stash – bring enough for your projects.
• Adhesives/Cardstock/DSP/ribbon will be available if you run out.
• Four make and takes to create at your leisure.
• Name tag competition.
• Adhesives will be available to be purchased as well as other cash and carry items.
And we ALWAYS have FUN!
How to reserve your spot?
Would love to have you come along – all crafters are welcome. Contact me with your contact details and pay your deposit ($100) to reserve your spot. Please let me know once you have deposited the money so I can keep my eye out for it.
Here are my bank details:
Name: Ann Lewis
Account No: 10031337