Coffee Break Stampin’ Up! scrapbooking layout
Isn’t this Coffee Break Designer Series Paper just divine and I am not even a coffee drinker. To be honest, I hate coffee! But I do love the patterns and colour palette of this paper. Pear Pizzazz and Early Espresso are a match made in heaven. And I have been dying to use the bicycle die cut from the Bike Ride Bundle. As it is a bundle that means it is 10% off. This paper collection was the perfect choice for my Stampin’ Up! scrapbooking layout for the August kit.
Each month I design a double page an optional kit for my monthly ‘From Picture to Page’ Creative Class (1st Friday of each month). To find details of earlier kits, find the search bar on the right sidebar (half way down the page) and search for ‘scrapbooking’. These kits make it so easy as I do all the design work and even most of the cutout. But still each month, there is always a new technique, tip or trick that is included to make the layouts more interesting.
This gives those who come along to the classes access to my quite considerable stash of Designer Series Papers (patterned papers), dies, tools, accessories, embellishments, cardstock and stamp sets. Each monthly kit is completely different in design, colour palette and embellishments.
Time: 10am-1pm 4 August 2017 Location: at my in-home workshop, Salisbury Cost: ($15)/Optional Kit $7 additional Required: basic kit#
But not everyone can make the class. But these layouts can still be CASED (COPY AND SHARED) by you. So here are the details.
Coffee Break Designer Series Paper Layout
Layout Measurements – from top
- 12″ x 3/4″ Pear Pizzazz striped strip Coffee Break DSP; 4″ x 3/4″ Pear Pizzazz striped strip Coffee Break DSP
- 11-1/2″ x 1-1/4″ Garden Green Coffee Leaves – Coffee Break DSP; 5-1/2″ x 1-1/4″ Garden Green Coffee Leaves – Coffee Break DSP
- 11″ x 2-1/2″Early Espresso Coffee Beans – Coffee Break DSP; 7″ x 2-1/2″ Early Espresso Coffee Beans – Coffee Break DSP
- 10-1/2″ x 3-1/2″ multi-coloured spot – Coffee Break DSP; 10-1/2″ x 3-1/2″ multi-coloured spot – Coffee Break DSP;
- 10″ x 2-1/4″ Early Espresso Coffee Leaves – Coffee Break DSP; 11″ x 2-1/4″ Early Espresso Coffee Leaves – Coffee Break DSP
- 4″ x 3/4″ Pear Pizzazz striped strip Coffee Break DSP; 12″ x 3/4″ Pear Pizzazz striped strip Coffee Break DSP;
- Bicycle image (Bike Ride Bundle) is stamped in Soft Sky and Early Espresso.
- Wreath (Santa’s Sleigh Stamp Set) on left page is stamped in Garden Green with Soft Sky butterfly die cut from Bike Ride Bundle, wreath on the right page is stamped in Pear Pizzazz (wood element).
- “FUN” die cut from Large Letters Framelits once in Pear Pizzazz and once in Early Espresso. These are then layered on top of each other, slightly offset, both vertically and horizontally.
- The wood elements from Hearts and Stars Elements were adhered using the Fine Tip Glue Pen.
- Photo layout details: four photos – two 6″ x 4″ landscape; one 4″ x 5-3/4″ portrait; one 4-1/4″ square. These measurements can be reworked for your photos.
- Stamp sentiment in Early Espresso top right layout (Suite Sentiments – retired)
- Die cut second Soft Sky butterfly die cut from Bike Ride Bundle
Stampin’ Up! Product List
For further information about the products used in this project, just click on the items below to view in my Online Store. I would love to be your Demonstrator if you don’t already have one and live in Australia. All these products can be purchased through my online shop or ordered through me. Please allow Demonstrator contact when ordering online so I can thank you properly. Stamp sets used in this project may be available in other mount options (wood-mount, clear-mount or photopolymer). I have listed the option that I used.