Sale-a-Bration is just about here
- you receive $235 of Stampin’ products of your choice
- PLUS a bonus of any two stamp sets of your choice (valued up to $179)
- PLUS a business starter kit including your catalogues PLUS free shipping
- an ongoing discount of 20% minimum off all your Stampin’ Up! goodies and
- your goodies can be ordered from the new catalogue.
This is a total of bonus of up to $345.
Being a demonstrator can help complement your income to make a difference in your life. It can also help you start your own business where you set your own hours around your schedule so you have more time to do what is important to you.
Of course, you can just purchase the starter kit to get access to FREE creative ideas, early access to new Stampin’ Up! products and receive a sizeable discount off all your quality craft products.
Plus, anyone hosting an event from 4 January to 31 March 2017 can also receive Extra Stampin’ Rewards, which you can then use towards your Starter Kit.
I am currently recruiting new members for my team because I do not want YOU to miss out on this fabulous offer.
Here are the details:
- Promotion Period: January 4 to March 31, 2017
- If you join during Sale-a-Bration you may choose two FREE stamps of your choice from the about to be released Occasions Catalogue or the 2016-17 Annual Catalogue to be included in the Starter Kit.
Let me know if you have any questions about joining. You can see a few more details about becoming a demonstrator and what I offer to my team members HERE.
Please do not hesitate to contact me f you want to know more or just have a no-obligation chat about how being a Stampin Up! demonstrator could suit you! It has been one of the best decisions I have ever made.
Why I like being a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator
- I am my own boss – and I choose whether I want to do it as a business or as a hobby demonstrator;
- I do not have to hold classes or events – it is up to me;
- I work from home and set my own hours;
- I enjoy 25% discount off all my Stampin’ Up! goodies (20% when I first began);
- I can earn 20-38% commission on all my sales;
- I am allowed sneak peeks of any new catalogues (I have already pre-ordered some goodies from the new catalogue that is only released on 4 January);
- Stampin’ Up! products are high quality and the company which is family owned is amazing to be part of;
- I have met so many new friends through my business; and
- I get to be creative every day.
This is something that’s available to you. It may be a way to achieve the things you’d like in the future. It’s up to you, but I simply wanted to let you know it’s out there. There is no obligation to ever sell to anyone – become your own best customer.
When should I join?
NOW – anytime between 4 January and 31 March 2017 but the earlier the better so that you can get all the benefits of being a demonstrator during Sale-a-Bration, including a free Sale-a-Bration item for every $90 you spend before shipping and handling and demonstrator only rewards.