Foxy Friends ‘in disguise’ delivers a quick and easy Christmas card
Sometimes you need a quick and easy Christmas card that doesn’t lose the cute factor. And this Foxy Friends Christmas card, I think, delivers that. Easy, easy stamping even though there are four steps to the fox @ Christmas deer. Now is the time to get on top of all those handmade cards you want to make for Christmas.
There are a few tips and tricks to make this card a ‘no fail’ card. This was one of the cards from my Christmas in July Creative Class.
Tips and Tricks for the Foxy Friends Christmas Card
- You will achieve a better image if you use a Paper Piercing Mat (or something like a mouse pad) underneath your cardstock when stamping as this is a photopolymer stamp set
- Stamp the body of the fox first, then add antlers, legs and eyes.
- The berries have been added to the garland using a Cherry Cobbler Stampin’ Write Marker.
- Don’t have too much ink on your photopolymer stamp or otherwise those little dots on the head of the fox will disappear.
- The sentiment has been adhered using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- I also decorated the inside of the card and the envelope with the garland stamp from the Foxy Friends stamp set.
Need any help, don’t hesitate to contact me. Enjoy.
Stampin’ Up! Product List
For further information for the products used in today’s project, just click on the items below to view in my Online Store. I would love to be your Demonstrator if you don’t already have one and live in Australia. All these products can be purchased through my online shop or ordered through me. Please allow Demonstrator contact when ordering online so I can thank you properly. Stamp sets used in this project may be available in other mount options (wood-mount, clear-mount or photopolymer). I have listed the option that I used.