Swirly Bird Christmas Ornament Handmade Card
This is a super quick, easy to create Christmas card featuring two stamp sets – Swirly Bird and Better Together. Is there such a thing as a ‘no fail card’ – I think this handmade card might be it. This is one of the favourites from my Christmas in July Stamp a Stack Creative Card Class.
To make it easier for you, I have included a tutorial to help you. The photo has not captured the card background and envelope flap, both of which were randomly stamped in Smoky Slate using the small swirly pattern from the Swirly Bird stamp set.
The details for the Swirly Bird Christmas card:
Cardbase: 8-1/4” x 5-1/2” Night of Navy C/S; Soft Sky layer: 3-7/8” x 5-1/4”; Whisper White Layer: 3-3/4” x 5-1/8”; Card Insert: 3-7/8” x 5-1/4” Whisper White C/S
Soft Sky, Smoky Slate, Night of Navy
- Stamp the solid Swirly Bird stamp three times in Soft Sky on the Whisper White Layer. Over stamp with the swirly design in Night of Navy. Draw a vertical line from the top to each of the ornaments.
- Stamp the ‘Merry Christmas’ sentiment in Night of Navy in the bottom right hand corner.
- Stamp smaller swirly pattern in Smoky Slate randomly across the background. Similarly, randomly stamp the card insert and the envelope flap.
- Tie three Night of Navy bows and attach to each ornament using a ‘rolled’ glue dot.
- Stamp sentiment ‘ONE OF THE BEST PARTS OF THE SEASON IS KEEPING IN TOUCH WITH YOU’ from the Better Together stamp set on the inside the card. Decorate the card insert with randomly stamped small swirls in Smoky Slate.
- Assemble the card.
Don’t forget my catalogue Product Shares which are closed in the next few days.
Had a look at the new Stampin’ Up! catalogue and want it all but it doesn’t fall within your budget? The solution is the my Stampin’ Up! Catalogue Shares. Shares are a sampler of the most popular new products (not including stamps and tools) available from the new catalogue. For more information, CLICK HERE.
For further information for the products used in today’s project, just click on the items below to view in my Online Store. I would love to be your Demonstrator if you don’t already have one and live in Australia. All these products can be purchased through my online shop or ordered through me. Stamp sets used in this project may be available in other mount options (wood-mount, clear-mount or photopolymer). I have listed the option that I used.