Sale-a-Bration 2018 – Shop and Earn
Welcome to 2018. I hope that 2018 is filled with happiness, love, good health, family, wonderful memories and lots of happy crafting. But the start of 2018 also brings another reason to celebrate. It is only a few more days until Sale-A-Bration 2018 starts. I can’t wait. Sale-a-Bration 2018 is Stampin’ Up!’s and my way of saying ‘thank you’. And, what is a better way than with loads of FREEBIES which you can earn? Well, there might be something better – the release of a new mini-catalogue (Occasions) as well as some special events. All this happens on 3 January 2018, only a couple of days away.
There are three ways you can receive free products. The easiest way is by spending $90* or more on Stampin’ Up! products. These can be from any or all of the following:
- Annual Catalogue;
- 2018 Occasions Catalogue;
- Clearance Rack (double bargain); or
- Finalising your Stamparatus reservation (you will only need to spend another $1 on products to qualify).
Sale-a-Bration 2018 Freebies Product List
For further information about the products used in this project, just click on the items below to view in my Online Store. I would love to be your Demonstrator if you don’t already have one and live in Australia. All these products are available from my online shop or ordered directly through me. Please allow Demonstrator contact when ordering online so I can thank you properly. Stamp sets may be available in other mount options (wood-mount, clear-mount or photopolymer). If you are shopping online and your order is under $250, please use current Host Code PG9UJE3J.
Want to find out more about what is special about Sale-a-Bration 2018?
Check out the benefits of joining the Crafty Paper Bees during Sale-a-Bration. This is the second way that you can earn FREE products.
Special Sale-a-Bration 2018 event just for you:
But there’s a little bit more to Sale-A-Bration that I want to tell you about. This year I am holding a special VIP Sale-a-Bration 2018 half-day celebration event (afternoon) on Sunday 6 May 2018. It will be packed full of fun and crafting. It is my way of saying thank so much. Start planning your wish list now. If you don’t have a catalogue yet, contact me.
You will be sent an exclusive invitation to this FREE 1/2 day event if you:
- Spend $270* or more during the Sale-A-Bration period (3 January to 31 March 2018), or
- Join my team during the Sale-A-Bration period (3 January to 31 March 2018); or
- Host a Qualifying Workshop or Class (over $300). You had better book your workshop today as my calendar is filling up. And this is the third way you can ear FREE products.
Everything is provided for you along with a kit with all the instructions and supplies you need for the specially designed projects. And, of course, there will also be afternoon tea for you to enjoy.
If you are not able to attend you on the day, you will be sent one of the kits that I make up for the event. I don’t want you to miss out.
* Spend the $270 in multiples of $90 and you will qualify for the VIP Event on 19 May and you will also be able to choose 3 x Level 1 Sale-A-Bration items or 1 x Level 1 plus 1 x Level 2 items.Want your invitation to a special FREE Stampin' Up! party this Sale-a-Bration. Check out how. Click To Tweet
2018 brings so much possibility – let’s take advantage of all it has to offer.