Become a Crafty Paper Bee
Sale-a-Bration is about to start (3 January 2018) and this is the best time to become a Crafty Paper Bee. Have confidence and take that leap of faith to do something for you. Why now? Because during Sale-a-Bration, if you purchase a starter kit for only $169, you receive:
- $235 of Stampin’ products of your choice including a Big Shot if that is on your shopping list PLUS
- a bonus of any two stamp sets of your choice (valued up to $190) PLUS
- a business starter kit including your catalogues PLUS
- free shipping PLUS
- an ongoing discount of 20% minimum off all your Stampin’ Up! goodies and
- your goodies can be ordered from the new Occasions catalogue or Annual Catalogue or even the clearance rack.
Being a Stampin' Up! demonstrator can help you make full-time income working part-time hours so you can take your family on holidays and afford those little luxuries that really make a difference in your life. Click To Tweet It can also help you start your own business where you set your own hours around your schedule so you have more time to do what is important to you.
OR you can just purchase the starter kit to get access to FREE creative ideas, early access to new Stampin’ Up! products and receive a sizeable discount on all your quality craft products.
Plus, anyone hosting an event from 3 January to 31 March 2017 can also receive Extra Stampin’ Rewards (extra $40 on qualifying orders), which you can then use towards your Starter Kit.
I am currently recruiting new members for my team because I do not want YOU to miss out on this fabulous opportunity.
Here are the details:
- Promotion Period: January 3 to March 31, 2018
- If you join during Sale-a-Bration you may choose two FREE stamps of your choice to be included in the Starter Kit from the about-to-be-released Occasions Catalogue or the 2017-18 Annual Catalogue.
Let me know if you have any questions about joining. You can see a few more details about becoming a demonstrator and what I offer to my team members HERE.
Please do not hesitate to contact me if you want to know more or just have a no-obligation chat about how being a Stampin Up! demonstrator could suit you! It has been one of the best decisions I have ever made.
Why I like being a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator
- I am my own boss – and I choose whether I want to do it as a business or as a hobby demonstrator;
- I do not have to hold classes or events – it is up to me but as you know I love doing events;
- Working from home, I set my own hours;
- I enjoy 25% discount on all my Stampin’ Up! goodies (20% when I began);
- I can earn 20-38% commission on all my sales;
- I receive sneak peeks of any new catalogues (I have already pre-ordered some goodies from the new catalogue that is only released on 3 January);
- Stampin’ Up! products are high quality and the company which is family owned is amazing to be part of;
- I have met so many new friends through my business; and
- I get to be creative every day.
This is something that’s available to you. It is a way to do the things you’d like in the future. It’s up to you, but I simply wanted to let you know it’s out there. There is no obligation to ever sell to anyone – become your own best customer. This is a no-obligation offer. If you decide being a demonstrator is not for you, you can stop at any time – you don’t have to return anything, pay any money back – just enjoy all the opportunities that you were provided for however long you were a demonstrator – all the discounts, new friends, additional skills and knowledge, and crafting expertise are your bonuses to keep.
When should I join?
NOW – anytime between 3 January and 31 March 2017 but the earlier the better so that you can get all the benefits of being a demonstrator during Sale-a-Bration, including a free Sale-a-Bration item for every $90 you spend before shipping and handling and demonstrator only rewards.
- Click on the NEXT STEP image below to join Stampin’ Up!
- Scroll down the page and click on JOIN NOW button.
- Read and agree to the Independent Demonstrator Agreement.
- Purchase your Starter Kit. The online form will prompt you to choose your own products to create your own custom Starter Kit, allowing you to start your business, your way!
Have any questions? Contact me.
Put the date, Wednesday 3rd January 2018 in your diary.