STAMPARATUS™ – THE BEST STAMP PLACEMENT TOOL ON THE MARKET
Why do you need a Stamparatus? This amazing tool helps anyone get crisp, clean stamped images; plus, you can make multiple projects in minutes—with an accuracy and consistency that makes stamping easier than ever before. This is a real game changer. Even if you already have a stamp positioner, you will need this tool as it has so many more features. Make sure you check out the hinge-step technique in the video below. I was blown away when I first saw this.
Want to know more about this fabulous tool?
Check out this Stampin’ Up! YouTube video which will make you realise that you cannot do without this fabulous tool.
The Stamparatus will change the way you stamp, and before long, you’ll wonder how you crafted without it! Why do YOU need one? You’ll fall in love with stamping all over again when you learn everything you can do with it!
- Make multiples with ease
- Consistently stamp crisp, clean images
- If you want a darker impression, apply more ink and restamp—no need to start over
- Make fewer mistakes, saving time and money
- Easily create 2-step, 3-step, and 4-step stamped images using reversible plates
- Develop new and specialized stamping techniques with adjustable stamping plates and precision placement
I need product details!
- Compatible with Stampin’ Up!’s red rubber and photopolymer stamp
- Foam mat to use with photopolymer stamps
- Rulers and grid lines for quick measuring
- Two open sides so you can stamp on larger paper
- Two reversible plates: a total of 4 surfaces to work with
- Two large magnets to hold the paper in place as well as magnet storage areas
And the price is only $85.
How can you get your Stamparatus?
Are you like me and you just gotta have one? As this tool is going to revolutionise stamping, everyone is going to want one NOW! But quantities are limited until the release of the Annual Catalogue at the start of June. With the launch of this tool, Stampin’ Up! is trying something different: a new reservation system. It acts like a true preorder: you reserve your spot and we guarantee shipment as soon as the product arrives in our warehouse. You can be one of the first to receive the Stamparatus by reserving it early.
How to reserve you Stamparatus?
In order to reserve your Stamparatus, you are required to provide your credit card information. But credit cards will not be charged until the Stamparatus is shipped by Stampin’ Up! When you close your order, be sure to verify that your credit card and shipping information is correct. To reserve a Stamparatus, you must have an online customer account. To create one, click Create Account in my online store.
You will be notified via email once you Stamparatus order is ready. Once your reservation is transferred to your shopping cart, you will then be able to add other items to your order. Important note: Please do not delete the Stamparatus from your order. Stampin’ Up! will not be able to add it back and you will lose your reservation. You can cancel your reservation at any time.
To reserve your Stamparatus, go to my online store and click the Stamparatus link. There is a limit of one per customer per reservation window.
The link to reserve yours will be on My Online Store on these dates…I recommend that you don’t delay as you will not want to miss out.
- November 17–30, 2017 – Shipping Approx. February 1, 2018 (this is the date I will be placing my order….)
- December 6–30, 2017 8am AEDT or 7AM QLD time – Shipping Approx. March 19, 2018
- January 15–30, 2018 8am AEDT or 7AM QLD time – Shipping Approx. April 15, 2018
When the Stamparatus is ready to ship (see the expected dates above for each window) you will receive an email instructing you to go to your shopping cart and finalise your order. I know this is VERY different from our usual product releases but Stampin’ Up! is trying to avoid backorders for this revolutionary product.
In February and March shipping months you will also earn a FREE Sale-a-Bration item. You will be reminded to add your selection at that time.
Still, have some questions about the Stamparatus?
Contact me and I will be able to help you. I am so excited that I can finally let you know about the Stamparatus.
What do you think about this tool? Leave a comment below.