Crafty Paper Bees Winter Craft Retreat
This is a fabulous opportunity to craft, with no ‘hurries or worries’, loads of laughter, whilst sharing ideas with new and old friends, and at the same time enjoying some amazing creative therapy time. Book a table for all your crafting friends. Everyone welcome, no matter what craft you do – sewing, knitting, quilting, cardmaking, Project Life and Scrapbooking. For all the fine print, click here. These are to be read in conjunction with the registration form. (downloadable)
What to expect at the Craft Retreat:
• Check in Friday 14 July 4pm Check out Sunday 16 July 2pm
• Time to relax, learn and take home some great projects whilst having fun.
• Optional crafting challenges with prizes
• Two optional classes (not included in retreat registration)
• Theme night fun – Silly Hat Party Friday Night (optional event)
• Lots of nice craft retreat surprises!
• QCCC (Queensland Conference and Camping Centres), 179 Gold Creek Road, Brookfield, only 25 minutes west of the Brisbane CBD
• All meals (including morning and afternoon tea and supper) from dinner Friday night until lunch on Sunday.
• A ten-acre urban retreat, just south of the D’Aguilar National Park, surrounded by a lush, tranquil forest that allows guests to escape from the hustle and bustle of city life – hence the walking shoes
• The food is fantastic, the setting serene, and the focused time away, invaluable!
• Exclusive use of a large well-lit meeting room with 24 hour access – crafting in your jammies is of course encouraged…..
• Reserved Table Space (two per table)
• All meals (for full attendees): Cooked breakfast, morning tea, lunch, afternoon tea, two course dinner and supper.
• Air-conditioned shared bedrooms with single beds (no bunks).
• This venue is alcohol free.
• Retreat payments can be made in cash or by direct deposit
• Early Bird Registration Available – if full payment is received prior to 14 April 2017 and you will receive a retreat gift exclusive to Early Birds only.
• You can pre-pay in instalments
• Daily attendance, subject to numbers, at $120 a day including meals, goodie bag and gifts on that day. Full payment is required to secure your spot.
• All payments are non-refundable but are transferable to another person if YOU find the replacement. If you are unable to attend, and have not been able to transfer your registration, you will still receive your goodie bag and other surprises if you have paid in full ($260).
What to Bring:
• Personal items – clothing, toiletries, medications etc
• Bedding (pillow, sheet, towel, blankets, sleeping bag)
• Mattress topper if you are like me
• All your own crafting items required for your projects including your Basic Kit
• Chair pillow
• Warm clothing
• Walking shoes
• Access to the stamp, Big Shot (including current Framelits and Thinlits but not consumerables) and punch stations including products from the just released Annual Catalogue – fair use policy applies
• Crafting challenges
• Details of the two optional classes (Saturday and Sunday morning) for an additional cost will be released closer to the event #
• No need to bring your entire craft stash – bring enough for your projects
• Adhesives/Cardstock/DSP/ribbon will be available if you run out
• Six make and takes to create at your leisure
• Name tag competition
• Adhesives will be available to be purchased as well as other cash and carry items.
And we ALWAYS have FUN!