I am always looking for an easy handmade Christmas gift to make at this time of the year. But they have to be easy to make, not cost too much and be popular. Well, this gift fits all those criteria. You won’t believe how easy it is to make.
Details for my Floral Boutique Calendar Note Holder:
You only need the calendar, one A4 sheet of Night of Navy Cardstock and 2 scrap pieces of Designer Series Paper (patterned paper).
- Night of Navy base: A4 sheet* cut lengthways x 4-1/8” (or 4-1/4” for US sizing but must adjust the top layer), scored at ¼”, 4-3/4”, 6” and 7-1/4” (scored .08cm, 12.3cm, 15.3cm, 18.3cm);
- Night of Navy note paper holder 3-3/8 x 5-3/8”, scored at ½” and 1” (scored 1 cm and 2 cm) on three sides only, folded to make a three sided box;
- Calendar backing 3” x 2” (8.5cm x 13.5cm);
- Floral Boutique DSP base layer 4“ x 4-1/4”;
- Floral Boutique DSP Calendar layer 3-1/2” x 2-3/8”;
- Photocopy paper for note paper 3” x 3-1/4”, stamped with the floral image from Floral Phrases Stamp Set in Night of Navy.
Calendars (pack of 10) available from SnapDragon online (Australia) or Taylored Expressions (USA)
I recommend using the centimeter scoring measurements as they are slightly more accurate.
*A4 cardstock is 21cm x 29.7cm (8-1/4″ x 11-3/4″). USA cardstock is 8-1/2″ x 11″.
I recommend using your Stampin’ Trimmer for both cutting and scoring – it makes this project even easier.
And you now have an easy Christmas gift.
Stampin’ Up! Product List
For further information for the products used in today’s project, just click on the items below to view in my Online Store. I would love to be your Demonstrator if you don’t already have one and live in Australia. All these products can be purchased through my online shop or ordered through me. Please allow Demonstrator contact when ordering online so I can thank you properly. Stamp sets used in this project may be available in other mount options (wood-mount, clear-mount or photopolymer). I have listed the option that I used.