Craft Storage made easy
One of the best secrets in a Stampin’ Up! catalogue are the Stamp Cases. Stampin’ Up! use these cases for their stamp sets. Whilst their primary purpose is for stamp storage, they are heavy duty and stackable (both vertical and horizontal), lining up perfectly on your shelves for that uniform look. But, more importantly, they can be used for so many other purposes.
Ten ways to use Stamp Cases for craft storage
- Stampin’ Write Markers (in a colour story if you wish – Regals, Brights, Subtles, Neutrals and In-Colors) – Clear Mount Stamp cases work best here and easily contain ten markers.
- Classic Stampin’ Ink refills (aka re-inkers). The half cases are the best for this craft storage.
- Tools and accessories such as your bone folder, Embossing Buddy, Sponge Daubers, Stazon Cleaner, Framelits, Thinlets, Paper-Piercing Tool, spare blades for your Stampin’ Trimmer, ribbon scraps, washi tape.
- All your Stampin’ Emboss Powders (the perfect size for the Full Wood-Mount Stamp Case).
- Spritzers, Blender Pens and Aqua Painters.
- Smaller size embossing folders such as the new Floral Affection Textured Impressions Embossing Folder.
- Clear Blocks and stamp pads
- Packing for your crop or class – Full Size Wide Stamp Cases will hold scissors, adhesives, small ruler, Adhesive Remover and whatever else you need such as embellishments, photos etc.
- Repackaging your favourite stamps that did not come in such user-friendly boxes.
- Cardstock and DSP scraps.
Bonus gift ideas for Stamp Cases other than for craft storage
- Decorate both the inside and outside of the Stamp Case, and then add a notebook, pen and receipt pocket
- Decorate the Stamp Case, add some cards and matching envelopes for a gorgeous gift.
- Decorate the Stamp Case and add some goodies as a gift – for example, emery board, hand cream, antiseptic handwash, makeup remover wipes.
- Decorate the Stamp Case and then fill with some starter craft goodies (adhesives, scissors, bone folder) for a friend who is just starting off on her crafting journey.
Lots of ideas on Pinterest just search for Stamp Cases.
So this is how I recently used these Stamp Cases
Yesterday I hosted a Retirement Party for the current Stampin’ Up! Annual catalogue. Whilst it is sad to say goodbye to some of our favourites, it is also time to celebrate. As it was a party, everyone had to go home with a gift – a decorated wood-mount stamp case filled with goodies.
I kept the decoration to a minimum on the outside – added some punches or stamped sentiments. I used some of my retired stash of Designer Series Paper and because it is double sided, the inside was matching and very pretty.
Inside I included some of my favourite retired products – some stamps, a selection of assorted ribbons, some embellishments, a selection of 6″ x 4″ Designer Series Paper, and two simple card kits for when you are in rush to make a card. Everyone loved their gift and certainly the little card kits were a big hit. All that had to be added to complete the card was the sentiment. Every gift was a little different which seemed to add to the occasion.
How to get your hands on these fabulous stamp cases?
They are available from my online store, just click on the images above.
Do you have any other ideas on how to use these cases? Leave your suggestion in the comment section below.